Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Brain Vomit 2 (With Bits of potential stories and story ideas)

i regret not. but for my life i regret all, and in my spite i regret every moment from emergence till death and only to death do i yield my pitiful stubborn grip.

an individual who isolates himself from humanity and searches for a fleeting meaning in any action. he is cynical bitter and mildly suicidal. very smart. neurotic. over analyzes. yet is a hypocrit in many senses, and over time realizes the hypocrisy of his ways. either change who he is or change his views..both paths are comprimising and both are tough

when you find yourself at a crosroads between your self image and the reality of that self, rarely does much joy surface. such ocassions, such disasters are a flaw in which human inteligence implores into the absurdities of human nature. this is where i stand..this is where we are as sentient creatures. i(we) can either remain still steadfast to a belief that i(we) know cannot ligically be right, i can alter myslef to make my beliefs feasible, or i can alter my beliefs to make my actions congruent with my current set of beliefs. what would you do , what am i going to do.what are you going to do? dont anwser because you have only

Life will be more worthwhile

When god stops this neglect of us

When he begins to respect us

The rain of doubt

Soaks those who have taken of the raincoat of faith

How moist is the air today

Let It wash you away

Find happiness in the fray

Object: Explore the hypocrisy of life’s logic. Crush it? Reform it? Leave it? Join it?

Tools: Life is path from point A to B, no-one escapes death (possibly character who believes he can), Life is brutally blunt, but that doesn’t mean it is void of beauty and purity, people are not to be trusted, but often shine in the darkest moments, life is balanced, even when that is bad, people are not defined by our definitions of personalities, people are unique and therefore this world is uncertain,

I found my heart in a horrible place. Escape was not an option. Then it stopped, and I awoke. I had not been sleeping, I had been living. I ceased to exist in the real world, and now I hover in this void of life’s pulse where I can spend my eternity explaining what I learned in between the days.

There is no light here; I cannot see my hands in front of my face, if I indeed have hands still. Perhaps I am just a wisp, floating who knows where. Nevertheless I feel a story must be told.

Imagine me as a whisper in your ear. Even when you do not hear me quietly uttering pieces of the life I am about re-create, I assure you I am with you wherever you go. Scaring you is not my intention, rather I prefer you to bury my existence deep within you, so that you do not forget that somewhere in this vacuum called the universe something or someone struggles for a purpose.

The fear is in me. If perchance you do not return with me to what I think was once my life, I fear I will lose hold of my current accommodations in limbo, and never again be able to narrate this tale which will undoubtedly explore not only who I was, but also penetrate who you think you are.

I am in no way angry about the way I died, or spiteful against anyone or thing for what was done onto me, but to understand why we have to go to the beginning not the end.

First , to allow you to be prepared for what I am about to expose to you, please for my sake answer the following. Who do you think you are? Out of all the sperm your father had, why you? What is your purpose? Where are you?

Now, I know that you probably didn’t answer me out loud, but to ensure that by the end of the story you are honest with yourself, please say out loud the answers to the following questions:

What is a one word description of yourself?

What is a one word definition of your purpose on earth?

The following are examples:

Money, Reproduction, Love (No doubt very corny), Self-Betterment and so on

What is your biggest pet peeve about human nature?

Now let me tell you about myself. Forgery is my only virtue. Genuine does not define me a honesty does not become me. Legions of armies would have had may die and many generationspass before I would be able to find meaning in existence. After 18 years of my life I found myself at a junction, at which I felt I was mature enough to assess my situation. I concluded that in that setting at which I persisted momentarily, I hated a distinction of which I could not be separated from, humanity. It disgusts me. Human nature seemed a bitter taste in my mouth. My views were no doubt cynical, but not at all unwarranted. Oh, what a fool I was, what a fool you are, and I can say that quite confidently having never met you. How does that make you feel? Maybe it will tell you something about yourself. What little we know about ourselves, its almost absurd to consider the things that we accomplish and yet remain ignorant of what we truly are.

No comments: